(San Antonio, TX, U.S.A)
I've had the following experiences starting almost two years ago, but most of them within a year:
- Premonition (which I would never have believed had I not experienced it myself). My intuition told me that we were going to hit a deer while my husband was driving, and we did later that night. I told him afterwards because I didn't think he'd believe me.
- One night, as I was lying in bed, my whole body vibrated intensely. I was startled at first, but then I was in awe. Again,I would never have believed had I not experienced it myself. I looked it up and found out that it was a vibrational signal.
- The first two times I saw sparkles of light on the left side of my head, I thought it was my imagination. When I experienced it the third time, I was convinced that it wasn't. I then read online that seeing sparkles of light in the corner of your eyes was your Higher Self touching base with you. I then experienced a couple more times, but it just gave me a nice feeling. I chose to believe that it was either my Higher Self or my spiritual guardians saying, "Hi" or something.
- I go through phases of very high and very low energies. Granted, I've been diagnosed with Bipolar Type II, but I believe it's beyond that. Lately, I've been very tired, sad, lonely and lacking my usual passion.
- Right now, trees and flowers are the only things that seem to make me feel at peace. Before, I would notice them, but I didn't truly appreciate their beautiful existence and gifts of fresh air.
- I've had a rash that turned into a patch of very dry skin on my upper back that's been there on and off for a little over a year. It's getting bigger. I wasn't going to make it a big deal, but I'm going to get it checked out by a dermatologist.
- I often woke up between 2:00 - 4:00 a.m.
- When I first saw 11:11 on my clock, I just thought that it was a neat coincidence. When I saw it the second time, I became a bit uncomfortable, and looked it up online. When I woke up from sleeping one night, and had an instant urge to look at the clock (which never happened before), and I saw 11:11, I was scared. I then felt an unknown presence that scared me even more. I had not been that scared since I was a child. I welcomed the unknown into my space and shared my thoughts, feelings and images of love, and then made "I AM" statements back-to-back (which also never happened before), and then I passed out. I recall telling someone (perhaps my Higer Self) that something was the most beautiful thing I had ever experienced. I then woke up and felt peaceful. I saw 11:11 a couple more time after that, but that was it.
Maybe I shared too much. I hope I didn't take up too much space. If so, please delete.
By the way, thank you so much for sharing Love. I also experienced some of the other symptoms that you mentioned above. I'm very grateful that I came across your website.