(San Antonio, TX, U.S.A)
I've had the following experiences starting almost two years ago, but most of them within a year:
- Premonition (which I would never have believed had I not experienced it myself). My intuition told me that we were going to hit a deer while my husband was driving, and we did later that night. I told him afterwards because I didn't think he'd believe me.
- One night, as I was lying in bed, my whole body vibrated intensely. I was startled at first, but then I was in awe. Again,I would never have believed had I not experienced it myself. I looked it up and found out that it was a vibrational signal.
- The first two times I saw sparkles of light on the left side of my head, I thought it was my imagination. When I experienced it the third time, I was convinced that it wasn't. I then read online that seeing sparkles of light in the corner of your eyes was your Higher Self touching base with you. I then experienced a couple more times, but it just gave me a nice feeling. I chose to believe that it was either my Higher Self or my spiritual guardians saying, "Hi" or something.
- I go through phases of very high and very low energies. Granted, I've been diagnosed with Bipolar Type II, but I believe it's beyond that. Lately, I've been very tired, sad, lonely and lacking my usual passion.
- Right now, trees and flowers are the only things that seem to make me feel at peace. Before, I would notice them, but I didn't truly appreciate their beautiful existence and gifts of fresh air.
- I've had a rash that turned into a patch of very dry skin on my upper back that's been there on and off for a little over a year. It's getting bigger. I wasn't going to make it a big deal, but I'm going to get it checked out by a dermatologist.
- I often woke up between 2:00 - 4:00 a.m.
- When I first saw 11:11 on my clock, I just thought that it was a neat coincidence. When I saw it the second time, I became a bit uncomfortable, and looked it up online. When I woke up from sleeping one night, and had an instant urge to look at the clock (which never happened before), and I saw 11:11, I was scared. I then felt an unknown presence that scared me even more. I had not been that scared since I was a child. I welcomed the unknown into my space and shared my thoughts, feelings and images of love, and then made "I AM" statements back-to-back (which also never happened before), and then I passed out. I recall telling someone (perhaps my Higer Self) that something was the most beautiful thing I had ever experienced. I then woke up and felt peaceful. I saw 11:11 a couple more time after that, but that was it.
Maybe I shared too much. I hope I didn't take up too much space. If so, please delete.
By the way, thank you so much for sharing Love. I also experienced some of the other symptoms that you mentioned above. I'm very grateful that I came across your website.
Comments for bobbie
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to DNA Changing Sypmtoms.